Contact us at (303) 789-2450 or
(800) 783-SCUBA or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the complete details
Read our printable, step-by-step guide of what to expect and what to bring. It's two pages of great information. Read it now >
Ready to reserve your spot?
Choose a date and reserve your spot online right now! Do it now >
Dive with the Fish
Dive with moray eels, a 400-pound Queensland grouper, a friendly sea turtle, nurse sharks and 400 of their favorite friends!
Your $185 fee includes:
- One (1) Aquarium admission for yourself or free parking.
- Dive with the Fish T-Shirt.
- Coupon for a FREE appetizer at the aquarium restaurant.
- The use of an exposure suit, mask, fins, regulator, BCD and gauges.
- Dive guides from A-1 Scuba & Travel Center who will assist you throughout your entire experience.
Please note: This fee applies to regularly scheduled programs. We gladly schedule private dives for individuals and groups. There is an additional fee for this service. Please contact our Training Manager, Wendie, at 303-789-2450 for more information.
To participate in Dive with the Fish, you must:
- Be of sound body and mind and medically able to handle the inherent risks
involved in SCUBA diving.
- Have NO medical contraindications to SCUBA diving.
- Hold and present a valid SCUBA Certification card from a recognized agency.
- Persons with disabilities will be accommodated by the best possible
means. Some special needs SCUBA certifications require dive buddies to
assist. For special needs questions, call (303) 789-2450.
- Complete the Aquarium Scuba Diving Waiver (PDF) and provide it to your
guide at the aquarium
Make sure to read our step by step guide (PDF) of what to expect and what to bring. We recommend printing this out so you have it for easy reference.
Please note: Rescheduling and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are subject to transfer and cancellation fees.
"The best scuba diving in Colorado!"
To Make Reservations, click here or call
(303) 789-2450. Program is offered Saturday and Sunday, starting at 11:30 a.m.