Contact us at (303) 789-2450 or
(800) 783-SCUBA or by email at email@example.com
Get the complete details
Read our printable, step-by-step guide of what to expect and what to bring. It's two pages of great information. Read it now >
Ready to reserve your spot?
Choose a date and reserve your spot online right now! Do it now >
Dive with the Sharks!
Here's your chance to get up close and personal with a variety of sharks, barracudas, giant sea turtles, saw fish and so much more.
Looking for something out of the ordinary without leaving the great state of Colorado? Have we got an adventure for you!
If you're a certified diver, you can experience the adventure of a lifetime in the Sunken Shipwreck exhibit. You'll swim with Sand Tiger sharks, Brown sharks, Zebra sharks, barracudas, Guitar Fish and Saw Fish . Plus hang out underwater with our Pacific Green Sea Turtles.
Your $185 fee includes:
- One (1) Aquarium admission for yourself or free parking.
- Dive with the Sharks T-Shirt.
- Coupon for a FREE appetizer at the aquarium restaurant.
- The use of an exposure suit, mask, fins, regulator, BCD and gauges.
- Dive guides from A-1 Scuba & Travel Center who will assist you throughout your entire experience.
Please note: This fee applies to regularly scheduled programs. We gladly schedule private dives for individuals and groups. There is an additional fee for this service. Please contact our Training Manager, Wendie, at 303-789-2450 for more information.
To participate in Dive with the Sharks!, you must:
- Be of sound body and mind and medically able to handle the inherent risks involved in SCUBA diving.
- Have NO medical contraindications to SCUBA diving.
- Hold and present a valid SCUBA Certification card from a recognized agency.
- Persons with disabilities will be accommodated by the best possible
means. Some special needs SCUBA certifications require dive buddies to
assist. For special needs questions, call (303) 789-2450.
- Complete the Aquarium Scuba Diving Waiver (PDF) and provide it to your
guide at the aquarium
Make sure to read our step by step guide (PDF) of what to expect and what to bring. We recommend printing this out so you have it for easy reference.
Please note: Rescheduling and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are subject to transfer and cancellation fees.
"The best scuba diving in Colorado!"
To Make Reservations, click here or call
(303) 789-2450. Program is offered Saturday and Sunday, starting at 1:00 p.m.